The chalet LV | 01 Dolce Vita spreads over an area of more than 900m2. Arranged over 4 floors served by a private elevator and a service staircase, it occupies the highest area of the Village, enjoying magnificent panoramic views.
A perfect fusion of tradition and innovation.
THE CHALET | 900m2 | 4 FLOORS
- Set on the exclusive and private 7000m2 LV estate in central Cortina, 250m to the centre of the village and ski lifts
- Sleeps 12
- Six double suites, all with elegant Italian marble en suites, the master suite has two en suites, spa and balcony with top-floor views over Cortina
- Modern kitchen equipped with professional appliances
- Opulent dining room with wood fireplace
- Several open plan living areas and corner bar
- The luxury underground wellness area includes a heated 20m lap pool with adjoining spa and waterfall, sauna, massage room and fully equipped fitness area with Technogym equipment.
- Soundproof cinema room with 12 seats and 60-inch screen
- Fully functioning private and secure office including apple monitor, printer and landline
- Access to the LV underground wine cellar, which boasts the region’s most extensive private collection of fine wines and cigars
- Large dedicated children’s indoor play area complete with play equipment, ball pit, mini trampoline and toys
- Wi-fi in all rooms
- Heated ski room with boot warmers
- Undercover and underground parking for up to 8 vehicles
- Private elevator to all floors
- Wood fireplaces throughout
- Apple TV / Netflix / Amazon Prime / International Channels
OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM
- In-house Michelin chef from the most renowned restaurant in Cortina, the Tivoli, preparing gourmet meals using the freshest local and imported ingredients
- Full-time professional butler in each Chalet
- Dedicated concierge
- 24/7 driver service, including access to a new BMW supplied by BMW Italy. Additional Mercedes E-class van available when required;
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
THE LV WINE CELLAR
“Luxury in Cortina is an excellence that has redefined the concept of luxury and hospitality in Italy.
It is a project that thrilled me from the first moment, and it was a pleasure to cooperate in the creation of one of the best wine cellars in the region.”
Renzo Cotarella – CEO Marchesi Antinori S.p.A.