Beautifully located in the central area of the exclusive Village, the chalet LV | 02 Perla features a harmonious blend of top quality materials.
LV | 02 PERLA
HARMONIOUS BLEND OF TOP QUALITY MATERIALS.
A highlight of the Chalet is the Japanese Zen-inspired Wellness facilities and incredible views across the village to the Ski resort and mountain peaks.
THE CHALET | 900m2 | 4 FLOORS
- Set on the exclusive and private 7000m2 LV Estate in central Cortina, 250m to the centre of the village and ski lifts
- Sleeps 12
- Six double suites all with en suite bathroom, the master suite has two walk-in robes, jacuzzi bath, wood fireplace and balcony with top-floor views over Cortina
- Ultra-modern kitchen equipped with professional appliances
- Opulent dining room with wood fireplace
- Several open plan living areas and corner bar
- Incredible views over Cortina and surrounding peaks
- Luxury Japanese inspired wellness area includes a heated swimming pool with adjoining spa and waterfall, hammam, sauna, massage room and fully equipped fitness area with Technogym equipment
- Soundproof cinema room with 14 seats and professional maxi 100-inch screen
- Access to the LV underground wine cellar, which boasts the region’s most extensive private collection of fine wines and cigars
- Wi-fi in all rooms
- Large living room with professional wet bar and wood fireplace
- Heated ski room with boot warmers
- Undercover and underground parking for up to 8 vehicles
- Private elevator
- Wood fireplaces throughout
- Apple TV / Netflix / Amazon Prime / International Channels
OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM
- In-house Michelin chef from the most renowned restaurant in Cortina, the Tivoli, preparing gourmet meals using the freshest local and imported ingredients
- Full-time professional butler in each Chalet
- Dedicated concierge
- 24/7 driver service, including access to a new BMW supplied by BMW Italy. Additional Mercedes E-class van available when required;
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
THE LV WINE CELLAR
“Luxury in Cortina is an excellence that has redefined the concept of luxury and hospitality in Italy.
It is a project that thrilled me from the first moment, and it was a pleasure to cooperate in the creation of one of the best wine cellars in the region.”
Renzo Cotarella – CEO Marchesi Antinori S.p.A.