The best brands carefully selected to offer excellent services, with qualified, multilingual staff available to guests.
OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM
- In-house Michelin chef from the most renowned restaurant in Cortina, the Tivoli, preparing gourmet meals using the freshest local and imported ingredients
- Full-time professional butler in each Chalet
- Dedicated concierge
- 24/7 driver service, including access to a new BMW supplied by BMW Italy. Additional Mercedes E-class van available when required
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Tivoli’s Michelin star chef prepares breakfasts and multi-course dinners, including personalised menu planning.
- Tailored holiday experience and activity program for all guests
- Individual wellness program including 2 x 30 minutes complimentary massage per day
- Champagne reception and pre-stocked fridge on arrival
- On-call cleaning service and professional laundry service
- Complimentary luxury bath and skincare products by Acqua Di Parma
- Fresh flowers and candles
- Personal shopper and access to specialised food suppliers
- Wellness and beauty treatments
- Personal trainers, yoga instructors
- Babysitting and childcare
- Wedding and event planning
- Cooking Classes
- Bespoke Artwork commissioned for the chalet from selected artists
- Gaming console
- Professional laundry service (exclusively used by Luxury in Cortina personnel)
CHALET FOR FAMILIES AND GROUPS OF FRIENDS
Luxury in Cortina is perfect for a luxury family or group stays.
Both Chalets have large living spaces and dedicated indoor children’s play areas.
The LV estate has large outdoor spaces for fun and adventure in the snow or on the well-manicured grassed area in the summer.